an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Blog Envy

I find myself drawn to the blogs of my friends. They seem to lead such exciting lives. I have read tonight about travels in Italy and Germany, adventures on the stage, favorite books and music, sailing up the inside passage to Alaska, and other adventures that make me laugh. Is it that their lives are more exciting than mine? No, I must admit that they are not, at least considered as a whole! I have had my adventures in the past, and I will set off again at some future point. For the time being, I will oversee homework, assist aging parents, complete responsibilities and be glad that God has given me the relationships and opportunities that fill my daily life. I will continue to live vicariously through the adventures of my friends and rejoice with them. Please keep posting! I know they rejoice with me when my son gives me a big hug and says, "I love you Dad!" I'll take that anyday!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home