an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fair Parade

Unfortunately, the White County Fair Parade was cancelled because of rain. Ian and all the other Cub Scouts were so excited, but the weather decided not to cooperate. How do you tell Cub Scouts that they aren't going to have a parade this year? For some of them, this may have been their only opportunity to be "in a parade." Oh well, it certainly makes it easier for the parents, but I am so disappointed for the kids. Will they get over it? Of course! But it still sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home