an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Long Term Disability

I just finished a meeting with our Human Resources people about Long Term Disability and additional life insurance. It is always such a sobering experience to think about those things, especially when you have a nine year old and you are worried about whether to take him to soccer, baseball or home to do his homework. How could I have gotten so old? I don't feel that old. Oh, it's harder to get the energy to complete all the things I need to do, but I'm always game for those things I want to do. It is an interesting situation.
Unfortunately, I am discovering that this blog is becoming depressing. I am going to need to talk about the wonderful things if I plan to keep it going. I really wanted to try it out before I headed off to England next Fall. Beckie's postings from Italy appear to be the best way to stay in touch with everyone. I'm sure I will also try that out. In the meantime, I'm not mentioning this to anyone. Perhaps when it is more positive and less depressing I will start making my posts to Beckie's and Tammie's blogs using this account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home