an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 22, 2008

Life from a new perspective!

I tried to update the final days of my Africa trip earlier. Since I use this as my journal, I wanted to document the remainder of that trip for myself, if not for anyone else.

Life here is as chaotic. We are steaming ahead with our graduate program and Beckie and I are trying to keep our heads above water. I'm not sure we are being successful. I have survived two vitrectomys in the last 5 months. The left eye is almost healed and I can read out of it, although not as well as I had hoped. Unfortunately, the left eye is not healing well. I go back this week to see why vision has not returned. The surgeon said he was afraid I would have a surgical cataract in that eye that could be removed in a year. I am going to get him to spell out the results. Keep me in your prayers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

So sorry to hear about your eye troubles! i was in Searcy on Wednesday of this week, but you weren't around and Beckie told me what you'd been going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Start taking better care of yourself! We've got lots more playing to do!

6:12 PM, September 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home