an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big "D"

Well, it was inevitable.  Everyone ends up getting sick at some point but I have avoided it for years.  Last night and today was my turn.  We have five supervisors and Beckie is serving as the backup.  Today she had to cover for me.  I stayed in bed until 12:00 and then ate two slices of toast.  I've had nothing else and do not really want anything.  I've got to go back to work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger DCT said...

do you have any Gatorade powder? keep hydrated not just water you need something with sodium, potassium & glucose. (BANAns)that is one thing we forgot;the Gatorade powder. ):get wellquickly

6:05 PM, May 23, 2012  
Blogger DCT said...

HAND SANITIZER AFTER PLAYING W/ THE KIDDOS.DON'T REPEAT HAITI!

6:13 PM, May 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home