an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Ian and I are heading out again tomorrow for another adventure in Zambia.  Of course, packing is my least favorite part of any adventure.  I now have another least favorite part.  It has taken me almost an hour to get to the point where I could begin entering information in this blog.  There have been all types of changes since I last posted and I was finally able to break through.  I certainly hope I can get in again.

We leave tomorrow afternoon for Atlanta to catch a Delta flight directly to Johannesburg, South Africa.  It is a 16 hour flight and I'm trying to get ready for it, but we shall see.  I will try to post something from Jo-burg on Wednesday night, but I don't know about the internet there.

1 Comments:

Blogger DCT said...

forgot to get your credit cards!!!! does Elli have a lock up? no one @ scout meeting. no phone# for Shere Mason or Shawn i will make sure cards gets to scoutshop in littlerock

8:20 PM, May 15, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home