an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rhinos


(Saturday) I have finally seen Rhinos in the wild. It has always been on my list and it has never worked out but finally success. Ian and I were picked up at 06:40 by a driver and a guide, given robes to keep us warm and we headed into the bush. We were required to stop by the rangers lodge to pick up a guard and then we were on our way. We walked for miles behind the guard and guide/tracker before we found them. They were truly magnificent! Of course we had tea before we headed out of the bush. A morning well spent!

We had to shuttle back to Namwianga yesterday afternoon. Beckie took this shift because I had driven everyone to Livingstone on Wednesday. It felt like we were back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home