an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kasibi


Last night we played a movie on the veranda of the Hamby House. We made popcorn, served bottled drinks and enjoyed the Disney animated movie, Tangled. Justin, our night watchman, and one of his friends joined us. It made me think that I need to send The Lion King to Ellie to keep here in the house.


This morning we all went to Kasibi to go to Ba Leonard’s Church and to his house for dinner afterwards. The road was even rougher than I remembered but all four vehicles made it. We had services in the arbor and then moved up the trail to the village for lunch. As usual, the village band was assembled and played while we were eating. Following lunch, we all had the opportunity to dance. It was a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home