an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Where's the boy?

Sunday has come to an end and we are all getting ready to begin our assessments tomorrow. The students are playing on the veranda and we have enjoyed Zambian singing at Church.  We have the internet and electricity.  Life is good today here in Zambia.

I mentioned in my post this morning that I went to the market in Kalomo yesterday and Ian went to Nkanga River Bush Camp for the day.  As I walked through the market, at least 10 people I didn't know personally came to me to ask "Where's the boy?"  It seems we have made an impression here.

I also received a disk with over 300 photos of Ian's adventure yesterday at Nkanga River Bush Camp.  I thought I would include this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home