an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Life is too Short!

In trying to catch up on the lives of my friends, I just read a previous post from Reagan. What a dear soul. She mentioned that someone drove by while she was in high school and shouted that he had seen the girl he was going to marry. Boy did he miss out. So did all the others that didn't know what they had while they had it. We even sat next to one of them in Church while we were in Oxford this past weekend. I told her mom that we had sat next to "he who can't be named" and she just laughed. I wish I knew what to say to Reagan. I didn't find my soul mate until I was 37. There were many times I thought about "settling" but held out, then along came Keri. There are no regrets. Looking back on it, I'm glad I did all I chose to do before. But how do you tell that to someone you want to comfort. I guess you just love and pray for them and trust God to provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home