an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

Couple of Slower Days

We are trying to slow down and catch up after our nonstop activity over the last several weeks. Sunday we headed to Wembley for Church and then lunch at Finchley Park (cheese pizza, Caesar salad and sandwich with drinks $60). Classes last night included Bible and Humanities. This morning we tried to catch up on paperwork. Ian did school work and I graded papers. Keri tried to straighten up her insurance. It seems strange not racing to see or do something.

I have new photos posted on my Flickr Page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home