an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, October 08, 2007

From above...

We tried to simplify our schedule today. Since I had no classes, we spent the morning completing lessons (both Ian and I) as we tried to catch up. I still have lots to do and didn't get as much done as I would have hoped. Ian got a lot of his school work done, but also has a ways to go to catch up. We will just have to keep with it.

This afternoon, the group went to the London Eye. I asked in advance if anyone did not want to go and got no responses. However, when the capsule started up, at least one had second thoughts. Of course, Keri was very sympathetic and we all survived. It really was a majestic view. I think that all the students really enjoyed it.

Tomorrow, we head for Oxford.

3 Comments:

Blogger BW said...

Of all the cool things you will do this semester, the London Eye is the one I really, really, really wish I could do.

Verification Word: skyrku

I think that is appropriate for the discussion of the London Eye

12:52 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I've never gotten to do the London Eye! Never even heard of it...that's something I have to add to my list to do before I die! Looks wonderful!

3:29 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

its really fun. i did it with my mom's cousin julie and her daughter caroline. caroline and i had a great time...julie spent the whole time seated in the middle, wishing caroline would step away from the window.

5:04 PM, October 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home