an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, October 01, 2007

The Banking Saga Continues

It seems that my bank (Simmons First) has recently moved from the universally accepted ATM networks of Cirrus and Dash to one that no banks in Europe accept (or have ever heard of). We are hoping to meet with a banking official tomorrow to see if we can get a cash advance on the card. I will keep all posted before we have to start begging on the street.

We explored the neighbourhood this evening after class. Ian wanted to see the mummies at the British Museum. When it came time to go home we wanted to make sure we had done everything we had wanted to do before we climbed the miles back up to our flat. It's hard getting old.

3 Comments:

Blogger BW said...

But it still says Pulse and Cirrus on the back of the card??? I am confused. Can you fax the bank and ask them to send the card to your house and we can FedEX it to you.

7:28 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

do you have an ATM card or a Debit card??

8:52 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I am sorry you are having so much trouble!

10:03 PM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home