an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

London Bound!

The Tulli are almost packed (I can't believe I'm lying right on a blog) and getting ready to head to Ireland and the United Kingdom for our semester with Harding University in England. We leave the States next Tuesday and the adventure begins. Since our lives have been in survival mode for these past several months, I have been blogless, but with adventure comes stories so I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

The photo of Keri was taken at a departure "tea" hosted by a dear friend. Keri decided to wear a hat and she certainly looked "British" for the event. It was fun and I now believe the Fortnum and Mason's has the second best "tea", the first being right here in Searcy.

I have discovered that my PC allows me to do more with my posts than my MAC. Since I am taking my MAC, we will see what I end up with. Beckie, I need some help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I post on my Mac all the time...you have no excuse not to keep us updated while you are in England!!! Especially since I'm not going to get to come to visit you while you are there!

10:30 PM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home