an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas...


We are getting ready to go to Keri's Mom's house for Christmas Eve as we have always done. We have survived to this point and as I mentioned previously, we are planning a wonderful holiday. We have some decorations in place (and boxes of decorations left stored) and we are calming down from a hectic semester. Ian has wanted Keri's Snow Village and his train put up and reminded me frequently that I had promised (I had not). It took us all day Thursday but it is up (and pictured) and we are really enjoying it. When I see how much enjoyment he is getting out of it, it was worth every minute. Of course, if any of you come to visit any time before I die, it will probably still be set up so you can see it. It really turned out nicely.
We are thinking of you all and wishing you the best Christmas ever. I have always thought that the wonder of Christmas is the potential. That is what we so anticipate whether we are 9 or 39 (which is of course my age if you didn't read previous posts). May you each anticipate the wonders that God has in store for you, and if even a small measure is realized during this wonderful time of year, you will be truly blessed. So Merry Christmas dear ones, whether you are in Italy, Germany, England, Ireland, Scotland, Bolivia, France (forgive me if I left one out) or here in the States. As Tiny Tim said, "God bless us every one!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Merry Christmas to you, dear friends, also! You know, I think it won't be so bad one of these days to just decorate for Christmas and leave it up all year round...I love christmas...and then everyone will be saying, "Did you now that crazy old Hacker woman thinks it's Christmas all the time?" and I will not care one little bit and I pray that my heart and life will show the spirit of Christmas all year long!

6:01 PM, December 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home