an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Countdown to Departure!

Three days (including today) until departure. I LOVE going on these trips. I love forming the close relationship with the students and I really love the opportunity to live in other countries. The problem is, I am getting too old to "get ready". I really think it's the mind. I can't remember everything that needs to be done until I'm on the way to the airport. Fortunately, technology allows email contacts, online bill pay and other things that I may forget. Once I'm on the plane, the tension lessens and I'm ready.

I'm going to my Mom's today to get her ready for my absence. It will be a hard day but it will make Mom feel more comfortable. Actually, I couldn't sleep and if I move around too much I will wake Keri up so I decided to try a posting on my MAC. Tammie and Beckie, you're right about the new version being much better for the MAC.

6 Comments:

Blogger BW said...

I have to promise to sleep in London!

5:13 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Just sleep on the plane on the way over, then you'll be ready to go when you get there! Have lots of fun and think of me a time or two!

8:43 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

ALRIGHT!!

i'm going to add your blog to mine for instant gratification. of course, i will get instant-er gratification in november when SARA AND I COME!!

4:10 PM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger BW said...

Well, I just read my comment and realized that I should have said, "You have to promise to sleep in London!" I am so silly.

7:23 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger BW said...

When will you finally get to London??? I need updates.

9:43 PM, September 23, 2007  
Blogger BW said...

AUGHHHHHH! I hate this yellow pages bill!

2:51 PM, September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home