an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mid-week at the Beach

Ian went deep sea fishing Tuesday along with Jeff and Uncle Dave. It was a 6 hour trip but he did great. They were very successful and we had snapper for supper that night. They had such a good time that Jeff went back again on Wednesday.

Since Tallahassee is so close to Destin (relatively speaking), Ian and I drove to spend the day with my brother Steve and his family. They were all back in Florida for the first time in a while. Dani has graduated and is seeking employment and Jake has transferred from Arizona State to a college here in Florida. We got to spend time with all of them except Jake. Ian had such a good time and I really enjoyed visiting with them all.

It is storming here today so our plans are unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home