an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

I remember my Great-Grandmother saying that we had so little time to live our lives and that I needed to use it wisely. That was so hard for me to understand since I was always looking forward to something. I wanted to skip all the boring times and get right to Christmas, or my birthday, or Camp. I now understand what she meant. How do I get done everything I need to do from day to day?

Ian is loving rehearsing for Scrooge. Right now he has a rehearsal about three times a week, but I'm sure that will change as it looms closer. You Can't Take It With You went well this past weekend. The Thursday night dress-rehearsal was rough but the Friday and Saturday performances were to very large crowds. I enjoyed several days off from rehearsals but we have another performance tonight. I certainly hope everyone reviewed their lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home