an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Moving Toward Summer

Beckie just stopped by to ask if I had posted anything recently so I looked.  Mt last post was February and I stated that I planned to post more.  Obviously that didn't happen.  I also stated that Keri and I were going to Tuba City, AZ to look at setting up a HIZ-Path type program for our undergraduates and those graduates that will not be able to afford the additional expense that is to be added to the program next year.  HIZ-Path has brought more positive advertisement to Harding than anything in a long time.  We even have graduate students that come just for the chance to participate in the HIZ-Path experience.  I'm really afraid that it may not survive because Harding is interested in charging more money for students to participate.  Sad, sad situation!  Administration will probably never be aware of the impact but there are hundreds of children in Zambia and potential graduate students from all over the United States that WILL know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home