an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Loose Ends

My plans changed during the night so I ended up with time to tie up loose ends.  I decided during the night that I was too old to take on the Zambezi in a raft.  I gave my spot to one of the students and they headed out at 08:15 and Beckie and I headed to town to take Dixie to the airport to meet Coy in South Africa.  We all head out tomorrow.  Beckie and I then headed to Bobbili Jewels and Kubu Crafts for one last visit.  On the way back to the Protea, Beckie suggested that we eat at the Zambezi Sun so we headed that direction.  Carol, one of the supervisors was walking so we picked her up on our way.

The lunch was great.  I ordered Zambezi Brim and homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert.  It was a relaxing morning.  I was going to head back to the market to get a bowl but didn't want to face all the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home