an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, June 12, 2014

South Africa (at last)

After leaving Searcy at 12:00 on Tuesday, June 10, I have at last arrived at Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.  It has been an exhausting flight and I must continue it tomorrow.  I am staying at the Protea Tambo Airport.  I must say that the Protea has been my favorite African chain, but I'm not very impressed with this one.  It is near the airport and takes a quarter of the time to get here, but my room is the size of a postage stamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home