an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Return to Africa

I am now packing for a return trip to my beloved Zambia.  I am only going for 11 days and I'm going alone.  Ian has a job at Camp Rockefeller and Keri is taking care of the pets (not to mention the $).  I plan to fly out on Tuesday.  I noticed that there are only two people following this blog (that's what happens when you post nothing for years).  That's OK however, because this blog is more a diary of my adventures.  Let me invite those two to comment and ask questions and I will do my best to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home