an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2016

New iPad

For the last several days, I have been having trouble posting to the blog from my iPhone. Not that anyone should be bothered but me, since I'm assuming no one else is reading this. Anyway, I purchased a new iPad yesterday to begin the transition of information off of my Harding computer and iPad. The blog seems to be working better on this so I may be back in business.

Keri is well. She seems to be a little less stable but we are still making it. She is going to spend several days with Alesa tomorrow while I go to the Course Directors Conference in Dallas. I sure hope everything goes OK. Keri will probably be glad to get away from me for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home