an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Murrays

Keri and I came to the Bulldog after Church tonight. As we were entering, I saw Fayetta, Susan, and Peggy Murray leaving. Talk about a flash from the past. Susan went on to NYC to find a career in theatre. I haven't seen her since May, 1973. Peggy went to LR and she and her husband owned a house across the street from Janie Winkles. Janie wanted to introduce us to her friend one night and there was Peggy. I wish we had some time to catch up but we just said hello in passing. I'm sure we could all have visited for hours. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home