an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, August 05, 2016

Best of Times, Worst of Times....

It's been an emotional day! Ian called me at the office around 9:30 and I could hear Keri screaming in the background. I rushed home to find Keri fell and couldn't get up. I calmed her down and we went to Midnight Oil for a latte to cheer her up. 
We then headed to Careway Adult Daycare to get her used to the idea. She asked where we were going and when I told her she started crying and cried for a long time. She calmed down and should be will to go next week when I need to start using them. 

We are watching the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics at the moment. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home