an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Last Night at Scout Camp

Tonight is the last night of the 2016 Camp Rockefeller season. The Boy Scouts all pulled out last Saturday and the Webelos Resident Camp participants pull out tomorrow. We had to have the final campfire in the dining hall because of a rainstorm. 
This is the view as we crossed Cove Creek headed for our cabin. 

It truly has been a blessed summer for Keri and I. As I have mentioned before, we were able to spend all of our time together. We saw Ian frequently (although he seldom came by the cabin).

I guess we will pack up and head back to Searcy tomorrow. Neither Keri nor I want to go back. Searcy represents the "real world" which we have pretended did not exist. Who knows what we will face in the next several weeks!?! I would ask for prayers, but I think this blog is no longer followed by anyone and it now serves as my outlet. People who know Keri are praying and a whole group of friends here have added her to their player list. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home