an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, July 11, 2016

Voices in the dark...

There seems to have been a change with Keri today. She has tried to talk to people more but seems to have a harder time coming up with words. People here are so kind but we can't figure out what she is trying to say most of the time. Around noon, she began talking to herself. I can't follow most of it but it seems to be a stream of consciousness. The language is better but it seem to becoming from her thoughts. I've still been able to make her laugh however. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home