an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2016

"Be Quiet So I Can Hear the News"

Mom is 88 and has accomplished a great deal in her lifetime. She has survived some very difficult times by being extremely strong willed. She is an example to us all. It does get difficult if you get on the wrong side. For that reason, I have spent a great amount of my 64 years doing the best I can to meet her needs and make her happy. Most of the time I'm successful. It gets difficult with a wife with dementia and a son with a bad case of teenage independence along with ADHD. When all three are together, my stress level is extremely high in my effort to keep everyone happy. This is certainly true when it comes to planting flowers for Mom. 🎭

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home