an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, May 13, 2016

"In Sickness and in Health"

Twenty seven years ago, Keri and I were married at Trapnell Hall in Little Rock. Two older single people who decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, getting married at one of the nicest venues in Little Rock. It was scheduled to be an outdoor wedding, but because of rain, we decided at the last minute to move it inside. The florist rearranged everything in minutes and the result was all we could have wanted. The past 27 years have kept that theme. We've traveled and lived in England, Italy and Zambia. Even when staying in Arkansas, there hasn't been a dull minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home