an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Back in the States

We have arrived back in Atlanta.  The flight was 15 hours and 45 minutes.  We even got in a little early giving us plenty of time to get through passport control and customs.  It was a huge crowd but it went quickly.

We left the Livingstone airport yesterday at 1:30 and checked into South Africa, claimed our baggage, rechecked it at the Delta gate and then waited for the 8:30 flight.  I had an isle seat but the room was narrower then most times.  It still wasn't as narrow as the first trip to Africa.  The trip was fine and I slept a great deal of the flight.  With the time differences, we arrived in Atlanta around 6:30 this morning.  It appears such a short time on paper, but such a long time in effort.  This way is better Han heading for Africa where you lose 8 hours, just making it seem even longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home