an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I'm Back

The 2016 HIZ-Path group has left for Africa and I am not going with them. It makes me sad but "it is what it is." Thinking about it made me look for my blog and I finally found it. I think I will start posting again. Although I can no longer travel, we try to stay active, so I should have things to post. First of all, Ian has graduated from High School. I wasn't sure we would ever see him walk. He is planning to go to ASU-Searcy to complete his AA degree before going someplace to get his BA in mechanical engineering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home