an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Relationships

As the dementia progresses, I find that Keri and I are getting closer. We laugh at many things and there are few conflicts. Although there were never many, we both got agrevated from time to time.  I guess we just don't have time for petty stuff anymore. 

Unfortunately, we never see Ian anymore. He has a friend with a house where many college students gather. Apparently, Belles and Beaux frequently gather there and they frequently play games well into the night. Ian frequently stays over and spends every extra minute there. I sure pray they are good influences. Because he comes home so late and sleeps as late as he can, I literally never see him. When he is here, his ADHD keeps him from any conversation because of TV or his phone. It makes my sad, but we seem to have so little to offer him. Maybe it has something with him being an 18 year old, but he has to handle this struggle in his own way. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home