an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Items Off List

Several items have been hanging over my head and I was able to check them off my list today. I turned in my list of potential Wood Badge staff for Council approval. Chris helped a lot. I also turned in the ranking for the MCCS Scholarship awards. Kent has notified the recipients. 

Good day with Keri. Although she seems a little more confused, we had some good laughs. Ian has headed up to Camp Rockefeller to stake out a tent. Tomorrow we are heading up to Mom's to help for a couple of days but it's supposed to rain. We do what we can. I'm noticing that Ian is in Conway. He was supposed to be going to CJs house. I pray he stays out of trouble. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home