an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Stream of consciousness

I think I mentioned, several days ago, that Keri now has a stream of consciousness verbal discussion going on most of the time. The one that is going on right now deals with our decision not to eat the hummingbird eggs because they were too small. She is also linking in comments about the robin she raised from a chick. A great deal of her talk deals with true events but there are shreds of fantasy linked in. Yesterday, as we drove to Memaws, she was talking about David Howlett and highland cattle. Some of it was what she discussed with David but she had actually put herself on his farm petting his cows. She was also convinced that she saw highland cows on several different occasions. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home