an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Rough day...

Keri fell getting in the car today and couldn't get up. When I finally was able to get her up and clean the dirk off, I found myself so emotional. That resulted in a tour of the camp with Keri in the golf cart with photos of her at all of our sites. Tonight at the closing banquet, she struggled with her food and panicked as we tried to hike to the Wood Badge fire circle for a special program Tony had planned. We had to turn back and come home. Keri and I just sat on the couch and cried. Tony brought by a couple of 2016 staff coins afterwards. It truly has been a blessed summer. The future is so unclear!' 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home