an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2016

It's Been a Good Summer

We've reached the end of the Summer Camp season and this morning, the troops check out and head home. Today will be a flurry of cleaning and packing away followed by the staff banquet tonight at Reynolds. I'm looking forward to a calmer schedule but I'm not ready for camp to end. I will miss my friends and the support I have here. Keri loves it here and will miss all the attention. I don't know what our future holds but this last six weeks has been an oasis. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home