an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2016

.........?


Camp Rockefeller is well on the way to getting cleaned and packed away for another year. David Howlett has announced that he will not return (after 21 years) and a new Program Director will take his place. Keri must also be feeling the "loss" that our departure will bring because I saw her hug David and both were crying. I constantly feel ready to burst into tears. This has been such a safe haven for us during the last six weeks and I am terrified about the future. God will provide, I know, but I'm still frightened. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home