an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Goodbyes

I thought I had finished with the tears, but this morning has been difficult. Mike Howlett, Tonia Breeding, Gayle and Garry Hayney all said special goodbyes. They all can see what is happening. Keri also had a rough morning. The worst was during the hotdogs for lunch. That was not what she wanted and, after eating her Fritoes, marched into the dining hall. I asked her where she was going and she said "I'm going to get me something to eat." I headed her to the car with the promise of making her something for lunch at the cabin. She almost ran down the hill. She calmed down after I got her something to eat. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home