an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, July 25, 2016

Slight Delay


This photo was taken yesterday before the "rush" to lunch. We had intended to pack and leave last night but got delayed. I decided to wash the cabin linens at the Reynolds and leave them as opposed to bringing them back. We packed some last night and watched a movie. I looked over and Keri was crying. I thought it might be about the movie, but she managed to tell me that the cabin has been our home and she didn't want to leave. As the saying goes, "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here!" As it is, TJ has locked the gate and had to tell me the code to get out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home