an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, August 12, 2016

First Day Of ....

On Facebook everyone is posting photos of their kids heading off to school for the first day. We also had a first day today. Keri went to Careway Adult Daycare for the first time. We had gone and checked it out and Keri was upset but said she would go when necessary. Today was the day. Keri got ready but tears continued to flow down her face as we left the house and drove to Careway. She stayed from 10:00 to 3:45. When I picked her up, she seemed happy and reportedly had a good day. They said she only had one point where she was looking for me. I think it will be a good placement for her. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home