an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Never A Dull Moment! 🛌🛌🛌🛌

It's almost midnight and we're just back in bed. Several days ago, I removed the box springs from our bed because Keri could no longer get in it and I could no longer lift her. It worked great for several days and then tonight, around 11:00 one of the slats broke, bending the bed in the middle. Ian and I found "things" to prop the mattress up, and it looked like it was going to work. Then around 11:30, one of the "things" fell. I'm trying to ignore the fact that we might fall through at any minute. The iron bedstead dates from around 1880 so it shouldn't have been a surprise, however....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home