an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Careway Adult Daycare

Keri has adjusted well to Careway. They are great to her and she has people to talk to everyday. They even got a hummingbird feeder to put outside this right hand window. Her chair is just inside and she can watch the hummingbirds. I am so relieved she is happy there. 

Jack and Marge Ryan took us out to dinner tonight. We went back to their house afterwards for dessert. It was so nice to just talk. It reminded me of what our department used to be. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home