an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 16, 2016

County Fair Week in Searcy

Keri is loving Careway. She looks forward to going everyday, and often tries to talk about people or activities that she encounters while there. Yesterday, they all went to the White County Fair. Keri had such a good time. It exhausted her, however. She wanted to go to bed by 8:00 last night. Unfortunately, I had to keep her up until about 10:30. We know from experience that if she goes to bed early, she wakes up early. Monday night, she was ready to get up at 3:30 AM. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home