an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Maybe????????

Monday was certainly one of my bad, bad, bad days! All of the CSD faculty returned their Chair Evaluations and mine fell into two groups. Obviously I have some faculty that are very angry with me. They went through the survey and marked many items with a 2 on a 5 point scale. Their "below expectations" included "support for faculty development" and "keeping faculty informed." There are many things on which I can improve, but these two areas are certainly two of my strong points. It was all so upsetting because it was obviously a personal attack. 

Yesterday was better because I was able to accept that it was personal. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home