an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 23, 2016

In Need of Prayers

It's funny that I would ask for prayers on a blog that no one reads and that I will certainly never tell anyone about. I've tried so hard not to be negative this time but everything is getting away from me. Keri is now attempting to sit where there is no chair fairly frequently. Tonight she had an accident and when we went into the bathroom and I tried to get her seated on the toilet, she tried to sit before she was in front of it. This is the same thing that happened in the chiropractor 's office Wednesday. When I tell her not to sit she gets mad. She also couldn't get in the tub so we couldn't get cleaned up that way. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just overwhelmed. 

We have a friend in London at HUE living in the flat occupied by the Howard's during our first trip. He is posting a photo from time to time that just makes our hearts glad, but there is no longer any correspondence between us. He believed some lies told by someone I tried to help and a another "friend." He's never asked but makes it impossible for me to talk to him. He will know someday that it was all a lie, but we will all have missed some good years. I need to throw away the box of papers that prove my side that I was told to keep for documentation. Of course, there was never a suit because she and her/"my friend" never wanted to truth presented. It was more convinient for them. 

I'm just so depressed about everything. I want to trust that Godcwill take care of everything but we are in such an impossible situation. So I need prayers and no one will see this and pray. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home