an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Monday, October 24, 2016

Sisters!

I had a meeting in Dallas this past weekend and Keri went to visit her sister. She had a delightful time. Alesa and Dave removed the bed from the bedstead and Keri could get in and out. We discovered that Keri could not get in and out of their vehicles so Keri and Alesa stayed at the house the whole weekend. Alesa posted the following photo and comment!
"Today was a great day with my sister. I pray that even when she doesn't remember my name, she knows I am someone who loves her deeply and that we can always laugh and be silly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home