an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Very Nice Halloween!

Yesterday was a very, very nice day. Work was work and I have no specific memories from there. Ian wanted to carve some pumpkins with his mom, so he bought a couple of pumpkins and picked her up from Careway early. When I got home at 5:45, the living room was more chaotic than usual. Ian and Keri had planned to carve two but only got one completed. Ian designed and carved while Keri helped clean and punch out carved spots.

When our first Trich-or-Treaters came, We got Keri out to a folding chair and spent the entire evening sitting in front. I would hold up the candy bowl and Keri would grab a handful and drop it in the bag. Kay Knife came over and chatted for at least an hour. It truly was a magic Halloween for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home