an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Dinner (5/15/2017)

Here we are, sitting on a porch, looking out on a vineyard in the Napa Valley. It's just the two of us and we have finished a wonderful dinner with wine from this vineyard. It's cool and everything is perfect.
(The reality is an assisted dining table at Greystone with this scene in a painting on the wall. Our adventures have certainly changed, but we are still together. I plan to spent the night in Keri's LazyBoy because she has gotten so upset in the middle of the night the last couple of nights. There is probably nothing I can do about it but I'll try.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home