an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

I Want to Go Home! (4/25/2017)

I worked all day today and headed to Greystone afterwards. She was eating when I arrived so I joined her in the dining room. She seemed sad so I took her back to the room. I asked her if she had had a good day and she said "no". She has looked like she is about to cry all evening. Nothing I do has produced a smile. I'll talk to the nurse later and see if there is some reason. She may just mad at me for being away all day. 

I think she just does not feel good. She is jerking more and seems to have less control of her right hand. I'm more depressed than I have been since she's been here. The nurse just told me she's had several screaming episodes today. They are going to see if she has a UTI and get her in to someone to check about the jerks. One of the care workers said that Keri kept saying "I want to go home." Way to break my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home