an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day Four 4/20/2017

There have been visits every day and the nursing staff/physician has made several changes in meds. Keri is no longer drugged all the time, and last night she had no acid reflux. Yesterday afternoon she was back to her pre-Christmas level. She saw me first and called my name. She then told me some of the events of the day. They have removed some of the misery that she was experiencing at home. 

The Barnabas Class gave us a gift card that allowed us to purchase a recliner and a sofa table for her room. She loves both. 

She had a bath this morning. She is jerking more right now then she has since her seizure. They give her one every other day. I'm hoping she's not building up to another one. I know she is missing CareWay but she seems to be content here. That is a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home